Thursday, February 23, 2012

UNIQLO Disney Project

My name is Lisa and I love Disney. I may be 27 but that hasn't stopped my love of all things princess and Minnie Mouse-related. I put this down to my Japanaese grandparents taking me to Tokyo Disneyland on a ridiculously regular basis during the first few years of my life and conditioning me to love it. My most recent visit to Disneyland was Tokyo, November 2010 and I can honestly say it was one of the most magical days of my life. The Boy will attest to my running around the whole day with a stupidly big smile on my face, just as excited as the children visiting for the first time. 

So when UNIQLO released its range of Disney-themed T-shirts, the Disney Project, I simply had to get one. No matter that I already have a Minnie Mouse hat and a Thumper (the rabbit from Bambi) T-shirt, and gave my old Minnie T-shirt to my little sister. Some might say this is more than enough for someone this close to 30, but I disagree.

After a couple of weeks of indecision (do I want more Minnie or should I branch out to Daisy Duck?) I finally bought this Bambi t-shirt at the Suria KLCC UNIQLO store. The material is lovely and soft, it's easy to wash and at 39.90RM it's a pretty good deal.

My new Bambi t-shirt!
N.B. Since it is an Asian brand, the sizing runs smaller than in Australia/UK. I usually wear a Small/8-10 in Australian brands but I bought my T-shirt in a Medium.

Now my only problem is trying to decide whether I need a Snoopy t-shirt too from UNIQLO's new Peanuts/Snoopy range!

There are quite a few UNIQLO branches in Kuala Lumpur and of course around the world too. Find all the T-shirts and store locations here: www.uniqlo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment