Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur

No, I didn't get to stay there, but I did get to hang out at the Shangri-La this week observing one of The Boy's events there. What a nice hotel!

From an events point of view the staff, service and catering were impeccable, but I seriously want to stay there now. From the moment you walk into the lobby, everything is luxurious and beautiful and nice. And the guest rooms are great too - The Boy was lucky enough to get a free upgrade to an Apartment Suite last year and it was wow!

Highlights of my week:
- Lobby with amazing water feature and beautifully relaxing lounge
- Lunch buffet at Lemon Garden cafe, they have EVERYTHING including delicious sashimi, my favourite :)
- Strawberry tartlets, chocolate brownies and pretty much most of the corporate events menu...

Pretty and delicious...chocolate brownies at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur

No I didn't eat four, though I was seriously tempted...strawberry tartlets






3 comments:

  1. hospitality defined in terms of luxury and facility is realy satisfied by you.thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to stay there too. Managed dinner there for my last birthday so maybe this year i'll get to have breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum I love hotel breakfasts! Also check out the Ritz Carlton for delicious food in luxury surroundings!

      Delete