Sunday, February 5, 2012

3 months in...

It's been three months since I arrived in KL so I thought I'd take this opportunity to list a few top 3's...

Food

Char kway teow
Chicken satay
Nasi lemak

Drink
Soya bean
Teh tarik
Milk tea with pearls (not strictly Malaysian but it's everywhere and I love it)


Shopping malls
Pavilion (one-stop-shop for high street fashion without the crowded feeling)
Central Market (souvenirs and pretty artifacts)
Sungei Wang (cheap clothes and shoes)

Sightseeing
KLCC Park/Petronas Towers
Lake Gardens
Chow Kit market

Food courts
Lot 10
Pavilion
Suria KLCC Level 4


Bars and restaurants
The Apartment Downtown/Malones, Suria KLCC
Madam Kwan's
Havana, Changkat Bukit Bintang

I hope to add to these lists and maybe even change some of them as time goes on and I get to know KL more. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment